Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dr. Teal's Eucalyptus Epsom Salt Bath Treatment



Got ache and pain? Or simply love taken bath? If your answer is yes to both then this is a must.

Price: $4.99 for over 1 Kg.

Pros: Ah, to me, taken a bath is such a simple luxury and I always enjoy adding bath treatment to make it even more special. Lately I have been experiencing back, hips, and legs pain due to being 8 months pregnant, all the extra weight and expansion is taken a toll on my little body. The combination of warm water and Epsom salt really help ease soreness. Of course, this is also great for athletes as well. The packaging said add 2 cups but I only use 1 cup yet I can still smell the spearmint and eucalyptus scent which to me is refreshing and calming at the same time. I have tried other brand before and honestly I cannot smell anything so this is a plus. Also, for the price and the amount of product you get, cannot beat that.

Cons: It comes in this huge bag that is supposed to be reseal-able but it is not. As you pour (because there is no scoop), the salt gets stuck in the seal part and won’t reseal easily. I would totally be willing to pay an extra dollar for them to package this in a plastic jar with a scoop.

Overall/Rating: Despite my dislike for the packaging, I think the product and value itself still warrant a perfect 5/5 rating.

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails