Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Naruko Tea Tree Acne and Oil Out Targeted Treatment Review


If you are new to Naruko, it is a Taiwanese natural skincare brand. This Oil Out Treatment is an acne spot treatment with 2% salicylic acid and .025% sulfur as active ingredients and it also contains tea tree oil.

Price: $16 on Imomoko.com

Pros: It is quite effective in shrinking my pimple, takes about 2 – 3 days for a medium size pimple to go away.  It contains all natural ingredients.



Cons: I find it a bit drying for my dry skin during this winter. Also, since it contains sulfur, it leaves behind a white mark. However, it is not a big deal for me because it is fine if I use it at night or something on top in the morning.

Overall: It is a decent product. Unfortunately, for my dry sensitive skin, I still prefer my HG Dermalogica Clean Starts Bedtime Breakouts Rescue. The Dermalogica treatment is gentle enough for me to use twice a day even, over a large area as a preventative treatment.

Rating: 3.5/5

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails