Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sephora Glossy Gloss Review and Swatches


Price: $10 for 15ml/.5oz

You get a lot of product for your money, 15ml. It is semi opaque with a non-sticky texture. It has decent lasting power, especially for a non-sticky lipgloss. I applied the gloss over a lipstick and after breakfast, my lips are still pigmented with a glossy sheen. I also find it moisturizing.



The color I have is Rusted Rose, which is a neutral brownish rosy pink, a my lips but better kind of color. The website description said there is shimmer but I don’t really see any. They are very fine compare to say those from BE Buxom where you can actually see the glitter in the tube.

Rating: 4.5/5

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails