Monday, February 27, 2012

Sana Collagen Mist Toner Review



Price: $9, bought mine from Sasa.com.

Pros: First off, if I am not mistaken, our skin cannot absorb collagen because it is molecularly too large. Regardless, this is still a very good toner that immediately sooth and hydrate your skin upon application.  I think it really helps my skin cope this winter. In bottle, it looks like a light gel consistency but when spray, it is liquidly. It is also very long lasting, making it very economical. I started using it in October last year, it is now February, 4 months later and I have only used up half a bottle (I use toner twice a day).

Cons: Nothing really

Rating: 5/5

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails