Thursday, February 3, 2011

NYX Black Label Lipstick in Nude Review and Swatches



First off, Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate it.  Today review is on NYX Black Label Lipstick in Nude.

Price: $6

Pros: I am a girly girl, I like cute packaging, I like my gift nicely wrapped, my hubby knows. I like the lace print on this lipstick, it is sexy and grown up. I also like the clear bottom with lipstick shade indicator, it make easy to spot what you are looking for when you have a bunch of them in a basket or something.

Years ago, I made a few bad drugstore lipstick purchases, they smell and taste awful. I stopped purchase lipstick and lipgloss from drugstore for awhile, but I am now starting to warm up to it again…slowly, very slowly. Let me tell you, this does not disappoint. It is moisturizing, it glides on beautifully, and coverage is builable. I also like that it is not dead matte, it has a subtle sheen to it.

Cons: If you can grab these in store, great. If you have to order online, the swatches for them are not very good.

Overall: I am a happy buyer and will purchase more in the future. I have dry lips so it is very important to me that this does not dry my lips. I also like that this shade of nude is nude without making me look all wash out like a ghost. Rating 4.5/5



(The camera picks up a lot of pinkness but it's more beige in person)

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

1 comment:

  1. the colour looks quite nude in the photo =0 it's very natural looking!
    i've bought 2 drugstore here lipsticks too and they weren't as great as i expected. wish they would sell nyx items here too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails