Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Skincare Routine

Hi there. Just thought I share with you all what my current daily skincare routine is like. Just as a reference, I have dehydrated combination skin that is also sensitive and prone to redness.

Night:
Lumene Oil Cleanser
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cottonseed
Thayers Rose Witch Hazel Toner
DHC Acerola 100
DHC Acerola Cream
First Aid Beauty Relief Cream
Olay Pro X Eye Cream

Day:
Thayers Rose Witch Hazel Toner
100% Pure Organic Acai Berry Antioxidant Eye Cream (I find one is better suited under concealer than the Olay Pro X)
First Aid Beauty Relief Cream
Kiehl’s Eye Cream Spf 30 (when spending time outdoor)
Clinique Face Cream Spf 50 or Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer SPF 30 - Sensitive Skin or whatever else.

For like a month, my skin was very problematic until I started using First Aid Beauty Relief Cream. It's awesome, full review coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails