Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Review Lumene Revitalizing Cleansing Oil




Packaging: Pink pump bottle. It has one of those rotate pumps that you can lock, which I like.

Price: $9.99 at Wegmans. Ulta and CVS also carry Lumene products.

Pros: It is cheap for a cleansing oil. No offensive scent. It is also mild enough to not irritate or dry out my sensitive skin.

Cons: You have to use a separate cleanser afterward because it leaves a very greasy film. It is not the best at makeup removing. After I rinsed with water, I swiped my face and there is still residue left. So now, I just wipe my face with a tissue and proceed with my regular cleanser.

Final Thoughts: Even though it did not irritate my skin, I am not impressed by this product either. It is decent enough for me to finish the bottle before trying something else. For the price, if you are really really curious, I’d said go ahead, give it a try, you might like it.

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchase by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails