Monday, June 10, 2013

TOTW: Tumeric Heal Young Scars


Where I came from, Vietnam, we rub fresh tumeric onto our skin to help heal scar.  It works.  When I had chicken pox, my mom rub it all over my body and I came out with only one small scar.  That is great consider how I had no self control with the scratching.  I don't have any other childhood scar even though I did fall a lot.  You can find tumeric at most Asian super market.

Warning:  this thing will stain your cloth and possibly your skin as well, do not use it in the morning when you are planning to go out.

1 comment:

  1. I remember hearing about this somewhere but I don't think I've ever seen tumeric in it's root form before. (It looks just like a ginger root!) This can come in handy when I'm not breaking out all over. I have soo many scars from recent breakouts :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails