Monday, September 6, 2010

Review Flirt! Light and Sheer Foundation Spf 15


Packaging: Squeeze tube.

Price: $14 for 1 oz; available exclusively at Kohl’s.

Texture/Finish: Light coverage with a light creamy consistency that gives off a natural finish.

Performance: I have finished half a bottle of this foundation before I review so you know I had some time to ponder about this. As the name implies, this give a sheer coverage and is very easy to blend. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Since it is very natural and buildable, you can get a medium coverage with 3 layers without looking cakey. But seriously, who have time for that? So, I think this is best suited for people with fairly good skin to begin with. As far as method goes, I have tried this with a traditional foundation brush, a flat top brush, and just using my fingers. Don’t bother with the traditional foundation brush, it takes too long and you do not necessary get better coverage or finish. I like using my fingers the most as it seems to gives better coverage and it is very quick and easy to blend, takes less than a minute.

I am NC20-25 and Nude matches perfectly. It has neutral and some yellow undertone. I believe there are 6 shades available with Nude being the third darkest so dark skin people may not be able to find a match.



Disclosure: The product(s) being review is purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails