Saturday, October 2, 2010

Update and Sunshine Award!!!




First thing first, sorry I have been MIA lately. Between my wedding and honeymoon, September was an awesome month, but it left me no time for blogging. The good news is I have tried a lot of products the last month and many reviews are in store. I’ll also post some pictures from my trip.

Also, I received my first blog award, the Sunshine Award by the lovely Skaki. Thank you! Her blog has a lot of information on giveaway that you can check out.

I believe below are the rules I and the ladies I am nominating suppose to follow.

Here are the rules:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

I would like to spread the love to these other lovely blogs:
1. Fuz from Fuzkittie
2. Dao from My Makeup Blog
3. Kathi from Lotus Palace
4. Sami from Fresh and Simple Beauty
5. Sesame from Vivawoman
6. Lydia from Alice in a New Wonderland
7. Kyl from Beauty Couch
8. Eki from A Little bit of Eki

I do miss writing; I am looking forward to posting more often.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, Trinh! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon. looking forward to upcoming reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails