Friday, October 22, 2010

Under $20 Sale at Sephora!!!

I love a good bargain and I especially love the sale section at Sephora. On top of that, you can save even more with Sephora Friends and Family 20% sale that is currently going on now till November 3rd. Code FF2010. Below is just a few items I found eye catching in the sale section that are all $20 or less. Happy Shopping!



Buxom Laura Does London Collection , $20


Lights, Camera, Lashes! Natural Mascara & Rejuvelash Lash Exhilarator Duo, $19


Stila Kitten Set, $12


Stila Backstage Eye Shadow Palette, $19


Share with us what you haul during Sephora's FF sale!

1 comment:

  1. hehehe great minds think alike! I check sephora's sale section on a daily basis. I bought most things Stila. Still haven't opened them!! They are always great as gifts or stocking stuffers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails