Thursday, December 22, 2011

Beauty Organization

I have been on a re-organization kick lately. I added some makeup organizer onto my Christmas wish list, trying to stay organize and save space. The only problem with the extra space is it might encourage me to “make excuses” to buy more. Anyway, that is another topic. Just thought I share these with you. If you have any good organizer or idea, please do share!


Caboodles 13 Inches Black Train Case from Amazon.com


Nifty Cosmetic Organizing Carousel from Amazon.com. This come in several different colors: cream, pink, and rose.



Two Tier Sliding Basket, great for under the sink area, from Bed Bath & Beyond.



I am saving the best for last. You can splurge and get this personalize perfectly prepped hair accessories organizer for all your hairstyling tools with your name monogram on it.  Great idea for a gift, too bad I didn't find this earlier to share, in time for Christmas.  Perhaps Valetine or Mother Day gift idea then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails