Monday, December 5, 2011

Current Winter Skincare Routine



My current skin condition is normal to dry with hormonal breakout from pregnancy for the past 2 months. It is not too bad, about 3-4 small whiteheads around my T-zone area.

Night Routine:
- St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser
- Kiehl’s Washing Milk Cleanser (I use this as a makeup remover, first step of double cleansing or on days when I want to take a break from the St. Ives cleanser)
- Sana Collagen Toner
- Arcona Gentle Solution (2-3 times a week)
- DHC Acerola Serum (on nights that I don’t use the Arcona Gentle Solution)
- Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer
- Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Eye Serum
- Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Lift Eye Cream

I am also still using - Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts to the Rescue as spot treatment if needed.


Morning Routine:
- Wash face with water
- Sana Collagen Toner
- DHC Acerola Serum
- Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Lift Eye Cream
- Bliss Youth As You Know It Sunscreen

I tried Bliss Youth as You Know It Sunscreen back during the summer and it was too heavy. I thought it would be better during winter when my skin is drier. However, I find that it is still too greasy. I am still in search for a moisturizing sunscreen that is hydrating and also at least SPF 30 for winter.

Do you have any skincare products that you love? I would love to hear your recommendation.

3 comments:

  1. I like your post info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by. I like your store, you do carry some very interesting skincare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..
    During winter it is important to keep the skin hydrated. For this, one must drink lots of water and avoid beverages, alcohol and smoke. Regular use of oil based moisturizers can keep your skin supple and moist.
    Thanks
    health insurance billing services

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails