Friday, February 26, 2010

Add on Blog Sale

Hello. I am adding additional items to my blog sale. I accept Paypal and you can check the original post for administrative details and other available items.

All sales are final.


Lightly used: Ulta eyeshadow - Tempted, Passion Berry, and Mint. $3.50 each or $10 for 3. Retail $7


Brand New: John Frieda Frizz Free Hair Serum, $6



Lightly Used (tested once only): MAC NW20 Concealer - $11 (Retail $15.50) The creamy texture and pink undertone makes this a great concealer for under eye areas.


Used once or twice: RedEarth Invisible Touch Foundation in 3, Misty Rose. $6


Brand New: Full size Everyday Mineral Eyeshadow in - $4.00 This shade is great as a highlighter. Please note that I peeled off the tape for the shifter but I never used this product.



Lightly Used: Hat in Herringbone (fit small to medium size head) - $10



Small to Medium size pink purse, $5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails