Monday, February 15, 2010

BLOG SALE!!!

Hello. I am going through spring cleaning (even though it’s still winter) and I have many items that are either new or barely used. I hope someone else will enjoy these items.

If interested, please send me an email with the product(s) name and your mailing information at beautifulcanvas@gmail.com. I accept PayPal. All item(s) will be ship once payment is cleared.

Shipping is $4.99 flat (unlimited items) – U.S. residents only.

All sales are final.



Brand New: Avon Astonishing Length Mascara in Black - $4.50 (Retail $7.50)



Lightly Used (tested once only): ULTRA COLOR RICH Extra Plump Lipstick – $3 (Retail $8)





Lightly Used (tested once only): ULTRA COLOR RICH Lipstick – $3


Avon Glazewear Lipgloss - $3



Essence of Beauty Foundation Brush-$4.50




Combo of Powder and Blush Brushes - $4


Pur Mineral Chisel Brush-$6 (Retail $22)



Brand New: Liz Claiborne Album - $9 (Retail $18)


Brand New: Liz Claiborne Jewelry Box - $9 (Retail $18)



Brand New: Liz Claiborne Contact Lense Case and Holder - $4 (Retail $18)

Special: If you purchase all 3 of the Liz Claiborne items, package price is $18


Brand New: Nine West Purse w/ tag- $18


Brand New (Bought w/out tag): Seashells/Beads Hand Bag - $10
I have some more makeup that I did not have time to take pictures, I will post those shortly. Thanks for shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails