Monday, May 24, 2010

Get Her Look: Jessica Biel's Ready for Summer Makeup

I want to try something new that I have not done on this blog yet, which is the “get her look” segment. I was inspired when I came across this picture of Jessica Biel and though “Wow, this is perfect for summer. I am going to try this on myself.”


Face: To get glowing skin, use satin or dewy finish foundation and skip setting powder all together. If you have oily skin then just powder on your t-zone instead of all over. VS Soft Focus spf 20 has a nice glow finish. For cheeks, bronzer is optional, follow by a coral or peach color blush to warm up the complexion. Try Nars Orgasm or American Beauty mineral blush in Coral Beach.

Eye: Just keep it simple. Any brown/taupe/bronzy eyeshadow color will do. I would use the natural shades from Sephora Wanderlust palette then top it with Maybelline Full & Soft mascara for natural flirty eyes.

Lips: You can either choose an orangy red base lipstick like her. Another option is a coral or peachy shade lipstick or gloss to match with your blush. I would recommend BE Buxom in Bambi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails