Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Origins A Perfect World SPF25 with White Tea


Description: This super-charged, antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea, Maritime Pine and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. In a test that simulated ground ozone pollution, we demonstrated 76% less environmental damage*.

*Based on an in vitro study of simulated ozone using our antioxidant blend measuring oxidative damage.


I do not own this sunscreen but I did test the sample at the store so I guess this is a brief initial impression review. My initial reaction was that I like this a lot! There is no ghostly white cast. The texture is very elegant and it feels more like a cream than a sunscreen. Goes on non greasy but leaves a nice subtle glow, which I personally prefer over matte finish. The only down side is that this would be much better package in an airtight pump for both sanitation and preservative reasons. Also, the price could be lower too.

Price: $38.50 for an 1.7oz jar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails