Thursday, May 20, 2010

Review Benefit Erase Paste Concealer


Packaging: Small jar. Scoop product out with a spatula or dip a clean brush.

Performance: I like this the instant I tried it and I think that said a lot since I was quite content with my Bobbi Brown corrector, which you can read the full review here. Erase Paste is very creamy and easy to blend. Perfect texture for the under eye areas that tend to be dry. It does not cake, fade, or smudge. I am not sure it lasting power by itself as I always set my under eye with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder.

Shade wise, I picked Medium because I have quite dark circle and I need something with a strong enough pink base. For reference, I am NC20 and when I received Erase Paste in Medium I was worry because it does look quite dark in the pot. This is however a lot lighter once you blend it in and it matches my light complexion perfectly. It’s pigmented, good coverage, and only a little is needed. I tried it on other area of my face and it works just as well but can be a little bit too pink for my light neutral undertone complexion. I personally prefer to use it specifically for under eye concealing. Overall, A+



Price: $26 @ Benefit’s counters and online store or Sephora

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails