Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30 Review and Swatches





Clinique Age Defense BB Cream contains antioxidants for prevention and SPF 30 for sun protection.  This BB cream contains both chemical and physical (both zinc and titanium dioxide) sunscreen ingredients.  There is no specific on what kind of antioxidants is in this but this is not a big deal for me because I don't rely on makeup as a source for skin nourishment.  It comes in 4 shades, 01 through 04, with 04 being a new release for golden or deeper complexion.   


Bare Skin (R) Clinique BB Cream in 02 (L)

I am NC 20 and I am using shade 02, which is describe as Very Fair to Moderately Fair with Golden Undertones.  As you can see from above, it gives me a nice dewy, natural finish.  Cover up pretty much all of my redness and you can only see a little bit of freckles.  I would say this BB cream is light to medium coverage that can be build-able.  It is also very easy to apply, I can quickly apply this with my fingers and there is no cakiness.  Overall, I like this base makeup very much. 

Price:  $37 for 1.4oz

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5


Disclosure: The products being review was purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails