Monday, November 1, 2010

Review Softymo (Kose) Eye Makeup Remover


Packaging: The bottle has a small opening up top that you can safely squirt product out.

Price: $11, available at imomoko.com

Pros: This is very gentle. I accidently got some in my eyes and it didn’t sting at all. It is also non-greasy. It removes eyeshadow effectively, with just one swipe.

Cons: Unfortunately eyeshadow is the only thing this seems to remove effectively. If you wear smudgeproof or waterproof makeup, good luck! I held the cotton pad for a few seconds, did a couple wipe, my Wet ‘n Wild Eye Liner (LINK) still stay intact. I experience the same problem with Cover Girl Lash Extract waterproof mascara and regular formula mascara as well.

Overall: Unless you wear very light eye makeup, it can be quite frustrating trying to remove your makeup with this eye makeup remover. I give it points for being very gentle and non greasy. Rating 2/5.

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails